Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271905 and growing!

'I can hit you!' Elderly man threatens lady at lavender - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Gossip Corner 
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > 'I can hit you!' Elderly man threatens lady at lavender

» CHAT Now! « [ 128 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: 'I can hit you!' Elderly man threatens lady at lavender       - Views: 120
LONGSTER
23-Jul 2024 Tuesday 10:50 PM (46 days ago)               #1
*Platinum Member*

Centennial Member

Liked By: 62413
Followers: 3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

An elderly man lost his temper at a woman on the bus and the two allegedly got into an altercation upon alighting, causing him to fall and get injured.
A video posted to Facebook group Complaint Singapore by user Mai Daquan on Friday (July 19) shows the man in question lying on a patch of grass against a fence beside a bus stop. He is motionless and looking up at the sky.
Speaking to AsiaOne, Mai said that at about 10.45am on Friday, an elderly man and a young woman started arguing while on board bus 61, about five minutes away from the Hotel Boss bus stop along Jalan Sultan.
Mai told 8World that he was unsure why the two were arguing, but he heard the elderly man shout, "I can hit you!"
When another female passenger saw this, she stepped forward to separate the heated pair, he added.
The elderly man and the young woman then alighted at the bus stop, and he continued to provoke and even push her, according to the Facebook post.
The ensuing scuffle resulted in the elderly man losing his balance and falling backwards, hitting the fence behind him, Mai told 8World.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 70,653,125 Total Members: 1328

LONGSTER
23-Jul 2024 Tuesday 10:52 PM (46 days ago)            #2
*Platinum Member*

Centennial Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

According to a picture included in the post, the bus driver went to check on the elderly man after the incident.

The woman reportedly called the police, according to 8World.

Responding to AsiaOne's queries, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said that they received a call for assistance at about 10.55am on Friday near Block 416 Crawford Lane.

SCDF conveyed one person to Raffles Hospital. Another person, although assessed for minor injuries, declined to be sent to hospital.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 70,653,125 Total Members: 1328
LONGSTER
24-Jul 2024 Wednesday 7:42 AM (46 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Centennial Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

LONGSTER
24-Jul 2024 Wednesday 7:43 AM (46 days ago)            #4
*Platinum Member*

Centennial Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Reminds me of the didi story of wearing thin singlet after gym then he kena the masturbator guy in mrt

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > 'I can hit you!' Elderly man threatens lady at lavender

Change Timezone:   

4. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service